Monday, September 10, 2007

First Blog Entry

Hello Readers,
This will be my first foray into the new exciting world of blogs.

My name is Howard Feldman and I am the owner of Pioneer Emergency. We handle personal medical alarm systems for mostly seniors in need. We have established our business in many states and it would be a pleasure to help you too. The best way to get help from my company is the good old fashioned telephone. Call us during business hours (we are a west coast company) at 1-800-274-8274 and we will answer your questions and help set up a system for you or your family. For those who are more digitally inclined, you can fill in our webform to get a fast response: CONTACT US!

Medical Alarms, as I may have previously listed are our business. Let me go over some of my personal history. My father was a prolific inventor. He held many patents, including the one on the touch tone telephone. My mother was a nurse, and I like to think that it was the combination of their talents that brought me to where I am today. I have been doing residential security since I was an adolesent, but medical alarms was a calling that I could not turn down. Not only is America getting older, but technology is getting better! There are new ways to save lives now that we did not dream of 30 years ago (before that touch tone telephone). I am highly optimistic about the future of the technology that I sell today. The future for telemedicine and senior care is bright. Today I offer a communications device that could not have been built a decade ago, and it is out in the field saving lives daily.

I would like to share one of my favorite testimonials with you:
For a long time I have felt that people, no matter what their age, should have a reliable method of contacting emergency help. This was dramatically proven when my active 95 year old sister-in-law, living alone, 3000 miles away, sustained a fall in her home. She was able to use her "First Alert" by pressing the button that automatically alerted a designated neighbor to call for an ambulance. It was fortunate that she was taken to a hospital quickly, where it was found that she had bleeding and edema in her brain. Without the rapid delivery of care she might not have survived. I would urge people, living alone, to have one of these medical devices to be used in the event of a medical emergency.-- Helen from Berkeley, California


That seems like a good sized inaugural entry. Have a good day and thanks for reading this page!

Oh right, and that ubiquitous link to Look at our free must know tips about medical alarms!

No comments: